Comment on page
Supply / Withdraw
Eralend allows users to earn a variable interest rate on their cryptocurrency deposits based on supply, demand, and smart contract-set interest rate models. These deposits provide liquidity pools for borrowers and also serve as collateral.
Currently, the platform supports USDC & ETH market.
- 1.Select a token from the market and click on the corresponding row.
- 2.Enter the desired deposit amount and click the "Supply" button.
- 3.Confirm the transaction and wait for it to be processed. Your deposit is now successful and will start earning interest.
- 4.Upon successful deposit, IOU token (nTokens) representing your supplied asset will be deposited into your wallet.
- 1.Go to the Eralend Dashboard.
- 2.Find the asset you want to withdraw and click on the "Withdraw" button next to it.
- 3.Enter the amount you want to withdraw or select "max" to withdraw all.
- 4.Click the "Withdraw" button and confirm the transaction.
- 5.Wait for the transaction to be processed. Once it's successful, you will receive your withdrawn asset and interest in your wallet.